Proposal Guidelines and Submission Information
ISEP accepts presentation proposals on a rolling basis and sends notifications within two-weeks of submission. Presentations should be designed for a 20-minute time slot followed by a short time for questions from the audience. Papers derived from the presentations can be submitted for peer-review for possible inclusion in the Educational Planning Journal.
Please include the following information with your proposal submission and send submissions to Edplanning.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title of Presentation
- Thematic Session Number (select from the list above)*
- Presenter’s Name
- Email address
- Current Position
- Additional Presenter’s Name, Email address, Current Position and Institution
- Presentation Description (350-500 words)
- Objectives for the proposal
- Summary of content
Important Dates and Deadlines for Proposal Submissions and Registration
- August 30, 2022: Deadline for Submission of Proposals.
- September 1, 2022: Final notification of acceptance of proposals will occur via email. All presenters listed in the accepted proposals must pay the full registration fee, even if they attend the conference only on the day of their presentation.
- September 15: Registration Fee: The full registration fee must be received by the International Society for Educational Planning (ISEP) no later than September 15, 2022 in order for the presentation and the presenter to be listed on the conference program. Any author identified in the presentation, but not officially registered for the conference by the due date, will not be listed in the official program of the conference.