INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR EDUCATIONAL PLANNING (ISEP)
48th ANNUAL MEETING
OCTOBER 9-13, 2018
Hilton Rose Hall Resort
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Building Bridges through Educational Planning:
Visions, Trends and Alternative Pathways
WHO ATTENDS THE CONFERENCE?
Early Childhood, Primary, Elementary and Secondary Teachers and Administrators · Higher Education Faculty and Administrators · Educational Planners · Policy Makers · Researchers · Leaders Involved in Educational Planning · Educational and Government Consultants · Government Representatives · Local Government Leaders · Business and Corporate Leaders · Community Members Involved in Educational Planning · Graduate Students
- Regular Registration: $300.00. After September 1, 2018 – $350.00
- Graduate Student: $125.00. After September 1, 2018 – $175.00
- Friend/Spouse: $200.00. After September 1, 2018 – $250.00
- One Day Registration: $100.00 After September 1, 2018 – $150.00
- JTA Members and UWI Faculty: $250.00
Regular Conference Registration Fee for the conference event and for those who register to stay at the conference hotel includes conference materials and supplemental supplies, the food and beverage options describe below, and morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Rose Hall Main Road
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Toll Free: (800) 445-8667
Local: (876) 953-2650
Fax: (876) 684-0205
Visit the best all-inclusive Jamaican resort in Montego Bay! We invite you to take advantage of a wide array of all-inclusive amenities including food and beverage options during your Jamaican vacation escape. A tropical paradise awaits at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, boasting an exclusive oceanfront location with access to the longest white sand beach in Jamaica. Enjoy a variety of fun water sports and our water park featuring a range of activities that are fun for all ages. Our all-inclusive Montego Bay resort, set on the legendary 18th-century Rose Hall tropical estate, evokes the colorful charm and hospitality made famous by the island.
- All-Inclusive Resort: food, drinks, non-motorized water sports, Kidz Klub, and nightly entertainment. Kids 5 and under stay FREE
- Ocean-view rooms and suites with a balcony and modern design
- Largest resort beach in Jamaica, ocean-view swimming pool, and massive Sugar Mill Falls Water Park complex
- Unlimited green fees at White Witch and Cinnamon Hill golf courses with our Golf Stay and Play package
- Surrounded by historical ruins, mountain landscapes and a private beach
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby Rose Hall attractions
- Radiant Spa now featuring 10 minutes longer treatments giving you a full 60 or 90 minutes of pure bliss!
- Over 44,000 square feet of refreshing meeting and event spaces
The rates for the hotel during the conference are as follows:
|Room Type||Per Night Cost*|
- Conference Room rates will apply two days before and two days after the conference. Remember to make your room reservations as soon as possible and be sure to identify that you are an ISEP Conference Registrant. Reservations may be made by calling (876) 953-8000 and making your reservations under the group name International Society for Educational Planning or ISEP
- The ISEP conference rate is available only for room reservations until September 15, 2018 or until the contracted special rate rooms are all reserved. After September 15, all bookings will be handled according to availability.
- The Hilton Rose Hall Resort Hotel and Spa is located 13.1 kilometers (18 minutes) from the Sangster International Airport.
Montego Bay is Jamaica’s second largest city. It is home to an international airport and a major cruise-line terminal as well. The city receives a large inflow of visitors and tourists and boasts a wide array of hotels, resorts, and scenic beaches. Visitors may opt to enjoy day trips to nearby resort towns and view historical buildings and grounds. Below are some preferred activities:
- Zipline, Tubing and ATV Safari Adventure from Montego Bay
This tour allows you to explore Jamaica’s backcountry through ATV-riding, tubing, and ziplining. During this 5-hour activity with hotel pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay, you’ll get to immerse yourself in the lush jungles and rugged landscape of the ‘real’ Jamaica. Lunch and beverages are included. See more information at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Montego-Bay/Zipline-Tubing-and-ATV-Safari-Adventure-from-Montego-Bay/d432-3991P32
- Doctor’s Cave Beach Club
Doctor’s Cave Beach Club, Montego Bay has been one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for nearly a century. It is noted for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and near-white sand. Its sheltered location provides calm waters. This facility is located 15 minutes from the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa.
- Rose Hall Great House
Rose Hall is a Georgian mansion in Montego Bay, Jamaica, noted for the legend of the White Witch of Rose Hall. The Rose Hall Great House is located 4 minutes from the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa. Telephone: (876)-953-2323
· Bob Marley Experience Tours
Celebrate the King of Reggae’s life and music than a tour of his birthplace, house, and mausoleum. Bus tours depart from your Montego Bay hotel, and over the next two hours, you’ll wind your way through the lush scenery of tropical mountains. See more information at: https://www.viator.com/Montego-Bay-attractions/Bob-Marley-Experience/d432-a483
Canute S. Thompson, PhD; CMC
Head-Caribbean Centre for Educational Planning
University of the West Indies-Mona (host institution)
Peter R. Litchka, Ed.D.
Professor of Education and Director of the Graduate Program in Educational Leadership
Loyola University Maryland