2015 CONFERENCE INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR EDUCATIONAL PLANNING (ISEP)
45th ANNUAL MEETING
OCTOBER 14-17, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Strategic Planning for Education: The Past, the Present and the Future
WHO ATTENDS THE CONFERENCE?
Pre-School, Elementary and Secondary Teachers and Administrators · Higher Education Faculty and Administrators · Educational Planners · Policy Makers · Researchers · Leaders Involved in Educational Planning · Educational and Government Consultants · Government Representatives · Local Government Leaders · Business and Corporate Leaders · Community Members Involved in Educational Planning · Graduate Students
The International Society for Educational Planning recognizes outstanding dissertations related to all aspects of educational planning. The Society will consider dissertations that have been completed in 2014 or 2015 that resulted in the award of a terminal degree. We encourage the submission of dissertations on any aspect of planning.
- Regular Registration: $350.00. After September 1, 2015 – $450.00
- Graduate Student: $250.00. After September 1, 2015 – $350.00
- Friend/Spouse: $200.00. After September 1, 2015 – $250.00
- One Day Registration: $135.00 After September 1, 2015 – $185.00
Regular Conference Registration Fee for conference event and for those who register to stay at the conference hotel includes conference materials and supplemental supplies as well as: 3 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner as well as morning and afternoon refreshment breaks.
Embassy Suites: Baltimore Inner Harbor
222 St. Paul Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Hotel Direct: 410-727-2222
Sales Office: 410-685-7777
- The rates for the hotel during the conference are as follows:
|Two Bedroom Suite||$265||$265||$275||$295|
- Conference Room rates will apply two days before and two days after the conference. Remember to make your room reservations as soon as possible and be sure to identify that you are an ISEP Conference Registrant. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-873-6668 and making your reservations under the group name International Society for Educational Planning or ISEP
- The ISEP conference rate is available only for room reservations until September 15, 2015 or until the contracted special rate rooms are all reserved. After September 15, all bookings will be handled according to availability.
CONFERENCE TRAVEL INFORMATION
Airports (Distance from hotel):
- Baltimore-Washington Airport (8 miles). You may wish to consider the light rail train that goes from BWI to downtown Baltimore. Very convenient, not expensive but slower than taxi.
- Dulles International Airport-Washington, DC (61 miles)
- Reagan National Airport-Washington, D.C. (43 miles)
- Philadelphia International Airport (87 miles)
- Amtrak’s Empire Service 1-800-872-7245 provides convenient rail service to Baltimore from New York City, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., and several other cities including Toronto, Ontario.
Peter R. Litchka, Ed.D.
Loyola University Maryland (host institution)
Walter Polka, Ed.D.
Niagara University, New York